Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Well, I warned you.

I said that I'd talk about cloth diapers some.

Last night was our first attempt at cloth diapering at night. With one of my orders of flip diapers from Kelly's Closet, I got a free one size diaper. I didn't get to pick what diaper it was, all I could do was request if I wanted boy, girl, or neutral color. I played the waiting game, and I was given a bumGenius 4.0 with snaps in grasshopper. Seriously, EXACTLY what I wanted. So much so that with another order that I'll be getting tomorrow, I ordered one since I didn't want to risk not getting it.

So last night we used the BG with the two inserts it comes with, and he woke up dry THIRTEEN hours later! Awesome, right? I have never been so excited to check a diaper LOL. So tonight we are attempting cloth diapers with the flip. If it doesn't work out, the worst that happens is that I have to wash the pack n play. Oh well. I'll be getting two more BG in the mail, so those can be my main night time diapers.

Tonight Casey told me that he's pretty sure his graduation will be Nov 17. And I still don't know if I can go! So frustrating! Unless Casey's orders have a report date of end of December (unlikely), we need to be moved out of our house in Montana by Nov 27th. If I'm allowed to drive Casey home like THE day of graduation, we can hopefully drive home and get the movers all set up to be completely moved out by Nov 26, or at least into storage, so we can clean that night and the morning of the 27th. If I can't drive him home, then I have to drive out to Montana before his graduation and get started, because there will be no one to pick him up from the airport, and it will take longer to drive by myself. We still don't know where we are going though. Hopefully in the next couple weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment