Monday, September 20, 2010

But All The Other Kids Are Doing It...

Well, I've finally done it. I feel oddly grown up know. Forget the husband and child, it's this blog that makes me feel old. Sure, I poured my teenage angst out on myspace a few years back, but now I have a "real" blog.

Well, to start things out, I should introduce myself.

My name is Marianna. I'm 22 and happily married to Casey. We have a beautiful son named Phoenix, born on May 25, 2010. Casey joined the Army in June, and graduated BCT in August. He's currently finishing up his AIT in Georgia for 25C, radio operator and maintainer. When I was crazy emotional and pregnant, he told me that it wasn't a highly deployed position. He lied. As a military brat, I was all too aware that there is no such thing, but I didn't want to believe it. Now, I think I've come to terms with that, but I'm still happily living in denial that he'll never be in a danger zone...

Want a thinker? I've got one for you: I'm from California, live in Montana, am currently in Florida, just so I can visit my husband on occasion in Georgia while at his AIT. Yeah, have fun following that one :)

One thing you'll probably read about a lot is cloth diapers. That is not the main topic or intention of this, but it is something new to me that I am attempting and becoming oddly addicted to. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm happy to explain. Just know that the cloth diapers our grandparents used aren't like the cloth diapers today. I've already gotten a few moms out there interested, and 2 have even made the plunge and purchased a few.

I hope you enjoy reading this much as I'm sure I'll enjoy writing it. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment